Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Trust






Trust denote a feeling of certainty that a person or thing will not fail. Trust implies depth and assurance of feeling that is often based on inconclusive evidence: The mayor vowed to justify the trust the electorate that had placed in a person


(googled it)


To:Mr. BACKSTABBER  

You really make me want to stop believing in you
Everything I tell you
You tell the whole world 
You really did a good job this time



*************************************************************************

watched GrownUps last night...
It's free cause my aunt's company's sponsoring >,<
It's a 100% must watch comedy movie...
go check it out guys =D








smiles always,
rambutano

No comments: