Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Fffiiinnnaaalllllyyyyyy!!!!!

Gonna share something with you guys first,
I am A and my friend is B
B: Hey there! guess what?
A: what?
B:Exam's finally over.
A:I know.So?
B:Nothing actually.Just want to let you know exam's finally over.
A:*look at him*(=.=)''
B: hehes...*and went to kacau others*


I was totally speechless when he went to others and told them the same things =.=
Is he really that free?*I think*


**********************************************************************************************

Phew....
Exam's finally over and It's time to have fun.....again =D
Mid Autumn Festival is on WED.
and I was too lazy to update that day.teehees
went to Oriental at Jaya 33 with the whole family.(I repeat the whole family)
the awesomeness of the food was destroyed 
when they phoned my mum saying : 'The baby's having bath now.'
me and a few cousins was like WTH the baby's coming
It's not like they gonna eat those food there...
Come on!! they don't even have a complete tooth yet...
It get even worse when the baby sponsored their 'lovely' crying to the whole restaurant
Hmm...I think I will stop here before I get mad and start whacking the comp.







I know that you are hiding something from me
It doesn't mean I don't know a thing if I keep quiet.
Watch you fucking mouth.



No comments: