Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

HEHE~

Walau!!... my blog full of DUST liao...hehe...i know,i know...everyone miss me....but no need cry 1 la~~ok~ok~ start from...erm...yesterday my whole family go SABAK 4 gathering (except me N bro) coz my grandma's sis come back from Aust. ....but i really really really lazy 2 wake up so early la....but hu cares....without me...it's still da same(except 4 more ppl crying)hehe.... i think no more thing 2 write liao...END here~~Dun miss me ya~~











No la...haven end 1....see?? say end only...then KL flood liao~~HAIZ~~ i too important la....HAHA


2day....erm....i go back school 4 da 24 drummer test lo.....very tired la....run 6 rounds la....4 those hu haven't seen my school B4...i bet u dun wanna know how BIG is it.....then pumping N sit-up lo....the pumping o....i do 27 times...27 times oso wrong...coz my society's pumping is a different from normal 1.....the hand put close 2gether 1....very hard la like dat.....sit-up leh.....i no probelm la...hehe...then da theory part.....okok la.....i still pass...hehe~~then about 1 p.m.... every1 go back lo~~that all...hehe








P/S: Dun miss me or cry 4 me ya~~haha

1 comment:

ShueN said...

cheh cheh cheh...hu miz u a??hu hu hu???no 1 la...hahas...hehe...me first leh....say tq...haha