Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, March 30, 2009

sleep sleep sleep....

2day finally go run....hehe....at first thought very long 1...then walau...so fast then reach dy.... saw a pri school fren....so suprise^^....then finish dy...go drink 100 plus....haha....wait 4 aunt 2 fetch me.... dunno go where oso....go home...home no ppl...so go grandma house lo....very boring la...no ppl there play wit me....watch TV lo....then go take a nap....from 12pm~6pm...haiz....wasted all the time sleeping...coz too tired la....then wake up only ...parents come liao...fetch me go makan...then go home...+_+....haiz...2morrow need 2 prepare 4 the DAMN lisan N test la....DENG~~

2 comments:

XiiaoPro said...

omg
i also forget wednesday go oral !!!
dun bird him la

Roger said...

cannot la...after drop class leh...so hard~~