Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

3 in 1...hahas

30/4
haiz...2morrow whole family go Cameron highland except me leh....huhuhu

so,i got no choice but go to my uncle's house live for 3 days lo....

damn scare leh....

coz i'm da 1st visitor 2 go his new house stay...haha

plus i got a show 2morrow at school....

N schools on Saturday...hate it...

okie...gotta go get ready my clothes for da stay...




1/5

2day got SHOW!!!yay man!!

so excited....hehes...

go 2 school 2 prepare at 3 sumthing....

then warm up...practice till 6 sumthing....

then go change clothes 4 da coming show

8 sumthing start....wow...

so many ppl there....stunned me 4 a while...

then very fast finish dy....haiz

go change back cloth..N wait for my uncle come fetch me....

damn tired lar...

gotta sleep early 2nite....hehes




2/5
wake up at around 6 2day...

get ready 2 schools(as always)...haiz

coz da distance my school N uncle's house R a bit further...

hate it lar....dunno y Saturday oso got school...

then reach school just in time...hahas

then sleep almost all day long....lols...

da teacher kept waking me up...

N i kept sleeping...

until she oso dun give a damn dy....haha

until
da second last period....ART CLASS

my favourite class...but only once a week...

da
teacher damn hilarious....hahas

laugh on others drawing 4 da whole period....hehe

then finish school...yay!!


~END~











No comments: