Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

hehe~~

2day,fight wit a very very 'tosui,yongsui N sohai' de boy....

it's 1 of my classmate....

damn suck,men him.....haiz

N da winner of course is me lar....i punch him like hell...

i'm so angry dat time....

then a discipline teacher came in to our class...hahas

then two get caught by a passing by teacher....hehe....

both oso send to the discipline office....

he cried all da way....hahas....such a C.C...

N da fucking punishment is deducted 3 marks from ur attitude marks....

dun give a damn to it lar....

FINE~~....my study so geng no need 2 scare de lar....hahas

N i'm very angry coz he dirtied my cloth....

he is so dead if he ever ever make my clothes dirty again....FUCK HIM!!

then da discipline teacher called my parents....

they juz say dun repeat it again....=.=...hehes....

i knew they would say dat so i'm not surprise at all....haha

then go home wit bro...reach home then haven't bathe sleep dy...too tired lar.....hehe

P/S: i'm fine...so there's no need to sms me if i'm okay?

~END~

1 comment:

【Jøëy】 said...

eih...
calm down eih...
still can laugh de ser...==