Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

huhuhu....

OK...

this incident happened on Tues.....

this is how it happen...

i stay at in school till 5 sumthing...

cos i'm having a scoiety meeting...

then after finish da meeting....

i just put my bag on a table in da school garden...

then, we went to support da badminton competition...

By the time we were back...

our bags r gone....i panic (as always)

i search almost da whole school...

luckily my bro haven't arrive...tee hee><

then i only found out dat we aren't da only 1...

Da ass theif is so dead if i found him....

he stole our bags N after taking all da valuables...

he hid it in da toilet....wat a lame ass

i mean come on...r u really dat poor??

unfortunate 4 him....

i have my wallet N hp wit me...

but he had stolen my headset N gatsby....

i just brought my gatsby 4 a few days only ar....huhuhu....

curse HIM~~







last photo of my gatsby n me....huhuhu...






























my masterpiece in class...tee hee><






















p/s:i miss my gatsby...

2 comments:

KellyPee said...

幸好你的书包找得回

Roger said...

ya...hehe....^^