Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

lately = (

a lot of things had changed lately...
wat happened 2 u ??

wat make u changed so much lately??
is it da attitude we treated u cause all this??
if it is....we're sorry then~~
or is it private matter??

pls change back 2 da original u....
i miss da original u a lots!!
u could tell us if u r facing any troubles...u know??
or u can tell me secrets too...^^
even though i may be talkative sumtimes...
but no worries!!
I'm good at keepin' secret~~

P/S:i know u could see this post~



*************************************************************************************************


Result's out N i'm very very disappointed...
got 7 counting from da back...
haih~~very bad lar...
must study 4 da nxt term dy...
i won't 4get da bet between my bro N me....^^
mustn't lose~~muahaha...
N kindda tired lately...
maybe becoz of da air pollution...
N da nxt exam had been postponed due 2 da H1N1...
heard dat my school got 27 being suspected..
but da ass headmaster dun give holiday still
DAMN!! him...
well......
gtg~~ciao!








No comments: