Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Monday, November 16, 2009

last day

2day last day dy....
after taking report cards....hehe
no nid see oso noe wat's inside~~
4get 2 bring camera...*shit X1000*
haih...*old dy*
go time square wit 11 frenz....==
1st time go out wit so many frenz...hehes
planning 2 watch 2012 actually...
but all full...so unlucky~~
den go karaoke...
sing 4 2 hours...
now no voices dy=="
den go play BOWLING!!
muahaha....
~~my fav. ^^~~
buy 2 lanes,played 3 games...
N i'm da WINNER!!~~
*yay*
den go starbucks chat 4 a while...
l8tr go shop 4 fun..tee hees
till 5 sumthing all 1 balik rumah dy...
quite fun N i'm waiting 4 da nxt hangout...haha

*TL 1st time bowling..hehe*

*crowded*


*samantha^^*

*friends*




p/s: pls organise more!!+

1 comment:

。◕‿◕。 ♥白白♥ ←㊣ said...

har..
u gt sing dao meh?
lyk just me , aiko, mushroom sing only leh
u gt sing last song only wor.