Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

movies~~

went to cineplex wit couz , aunt N  my beloved GRANNY 2day =)
*it's very seldom dat granny wanna watch a movie in cinema=)*
they wanted to watch 2012...
so,me N couz , Allyson booked tickets 4 them...=p
da movie was at 11:30 a.m....
*i know it's early*
but to avoid jams...
dat's da only way~~==
hehes...
but 4 dose hu had watch like me N A.....
it's impossible 2 wait 4 them 4 almost 2 hours~
so we decided to watch 'the christmas carol'
it wasn't very nice though...
but it's better than do nth while waiting 4 them,right??(=
after da movie ends, we went to 'the little penang' 2 chill
....
da food was OK...but i like da 'ice kacang' there....
tee hees~~






granny=)

da cute 1

da cute 1 again=]



A , S

A covering=0






p/s: finally get to book da tickets 4 ' new moon'....
N i'm so can't wait 4 dat day to come....
^^v




No comments: