Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

6/2/2010

2day morning hor...
my bro N dad go makan...
after makan...
da car's window broken by sum asshole....
bro's bag taken by dat asshole...
inside gt a lot of important things de leh...
so charm la him...
so unlucky dis year....
he go report dy...
but i dun think dat dose polices can help....
cos they're useless...
haih....


********************************************************************

2day my bd leh
a lot of ppl wish me leh
so high...hahas...
da helmet ar...
keep taking my notebook...
den write wishes in it....
boon yee N carey oso follow...
N tks to everyone hu wish me ya...




smile always
Roger


2 comments:

sab said...

Yea lo yea lo .
No use of report -.-


Btw, Happy birthday lah !!!

Roger said...

tks><