Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Last day of CNY

young N jing ying


by jing ying


young N jing ying


poor him


da book she bought along was juz an accessory


evidence


young watching TV


miss young=.=


gambling


da winner


jing ying N jun jun...hahas

da blackjack pro


in LF's room


dunno y i'm so tired


LF's new 'hat'


LF's house having steamboat dinner=)...
N yeah...many ppl went...
i'll let da pics do da talking...
still have sum pic's wit LF....
will upload nxt time i'm free....
time really does fly...
BTW,my uncle from China's goin bak 2day....
since all da pics in my cam....
N my stupid cable's location is currently unknown....
but no worries=)...
i'm gonna find it real soom><......




smile always,

Roger




ps:dun 4get bout da hangout we planned=)....
N we should really do tis again...
IT'S AWESOME!!

No comments: