Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

4 days 3 nights =].

well....
been away for 4 days....
N i EFFING miss my COMP,HOME,AIR CON,N mum's cooking...
but now dat i'm bak home...
i kindda miss those days...
*damn...hate those feeling*
but pass is a pass...right??
so i just gotta accept...
N bro juz bought his new phone 
(sponsor by aunts as his is being steal...kesainnya)
btw,dat day was my BD...LOLS
it's NOKIA 5530...
*congrats to him=.=*
sum touch screen phone which is no match wit my AINO
*I LOVE AINO*
da difference is...i dun get any sponsor=(...
so sad...
my body's current status: ache here N there
( like an old man)
no pics taken as phones are prohibited during camps....
haih...
saw SAB during camp...
she gt sun burnt...hahas
*comgratz on dat too*
XP.
GTG...
gotta have my sleep wit air con now...
hehes





SMILE ALWAYS.
ROGER

No comments: