Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

tks =) tks

tks 4 listening...
i noe it's a bit hurtful 4 u...
but at least i won't give u 'lemon' anymore=)...
THANKS
how did u find my blog anyway??










recieved lotsa chain mails lately....
N they r PURE ANNOYING!!!
*GOSH*
btw,sumone's BD cuming up...
N my parents still haven't decided where to celebrate wit him=.=...
WEll, my suggestion....
celebrate it on sum restaurant...
cos it could save lotsa works XP...
N camp during da holidays....
it's gonna be a tiring holiday afterall...
i guess ;p...
after da holidays...
exam again...
*GREAT!!!*







ps:i won't be updating my blog 4 a while due to exams...
GOOD LUCK to everyone who's having exam cuming up



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

of coz i got it from sumone in our class la...DONG!!

Roger said...

o...from hu??