Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

change please...


it's 0000 now
dislike people who is irresponsible i am
love to do things half way and stop you are
dislike people who won't answer calls after many tries i am
phone having technical problem or fell asleep you are
dislike people who want me to do everything i am
needs plenty of helps from others you are
dislike ....*i'm gonna to stop*


you did everything and anything i dislike
and you are there asking me to clam down
ARE YOU F**KING KIDDING ME??
change please and thank you









couldn't smile this time,
Roger Chan

2 comments:

Sab said...

Owh what happened to you la ??
seriously I only understand the words in blue and red.
opps ;)

anyway, smile okay, as what you told me :)

Roger said...

lols...about someone in the drum thingy...their attitude at finishing work is completely unbelievable BAD...=.=

i'm smiling currently X)