Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

what i wanna tell u

You're 15 this year...so am I...
but why can't both of us just grow up?
well..I don't have the answer to this question personally...
It's been 6 months or more we've studied in the same class
and yet you are ONCE my best friend
but now,I don't really what's the problem is?
I've always heard from others that you boh song who and who...
but I just don't buy any of them...
cause you are my best friend and I should trust you....
but recently I heard from them that you boh song me...
WTF?!!my best friend boh song me?stop kidding please...
but I don't have the courage to ask you about that matter...
cause I'm afraid that's TRUE...
*yes...I'm that chicken...*
and this makes you think I boh song you...
LOLS!
what a funny little world this is....
please tell me everything isn't real....
and I'm just having another DREAM =I










=I,
Rambutano

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

如果不知道为什么...
那就去寻找答案...
鼓起勇气...
将这一切都摊开来...
不要让自己死得不明不白...
有些事情必须靠自己去面对...
没有任何人可以帮助你...
这样互相不爽也不是办法...
事情终要有个了结..

Roger said...

thanks for lighting the path for me...i will =)