Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

titleless

I am BACK~~~~~~~~
I'm addicted to Korea's WGM recently.
I'm addicted to Korea's song,shows,even their language O.O
OMFG...I still have a long way to go
All thanks to my cousin -.-
now I have a pair of PANDA EYES that could be seen miles away T.T
well....
*cut the crap already...*
Okay,every post need a title
and this post is obviously titleless <<< (not sure whether this word even existed )
but this is about recent activities XD
let me think.....erm.....
I have drum practice during the holidays.
thanks to it, I felt much more occupied :p
and the trip on 29/11 ~ 2/12
hmm....
It has been listed in my 'Best Time of 2010 List' XP
well,I am amazed of how time passes by
A 4 days 3 nights trip ended just like 'POOF!'
To be honest,I really miss the time.
Without any reasons..
this year's memory occupied extra space.
and yes,
I cried......in my heart on the last day
I just don't want it to end so quickly.
i just miss everything around me
and suddenly disapearing is like
A hand without any finger.
but eventually everything has to come to an end =(
and let me presume one thing here.
our friendship won't be as strong as this year when we meet again next year
harsh to hear,but this is the truth.
Like I said, everything has and need to come to an end.
just see.....
I have a few continuous snapshots that I want to upload it here...
but due to my laziness.
I've decided to delay it...-.-
and to let all of you know :
I MISS ALL OF YOU AND THE TIME WE HAD.
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES
I'LL NEVER FORGET
GOOD LUCK
BYE =)

No comments: