Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

well well well

It has been a longggggggggg time since I last update XP
It's not that I'm busy,I'm just LAZY
(sry BOSS SAB...hehes)
This was suppose to be uploaded last few days,
but I was using laptop that time
and blogging without mouse is HARD.
well...
I will skip everything and complete my 'orders'...
BOSS!!!!
The theme of this post is,

Extinct cameras and brands


This is BBBBIIIIIGGGG...trust me :p




 Extincted brands too O.O





 cute ones =D





 My camera's ancestor :p




 
My camera's ancestor's WIFE ?! =D





Look at the size of the camera =0





 James bond's camera XD










 






 Camera that is as small as my phone,AINO =]





 TADA!!! XO





 A water and shake proof camera =)









(=.copyright.=)







4 comments:

yi w3n said...

Wow..So cool..
Besides the bottle..=,=..
Lol..Use black & white effect to make it look extinct-er..xDD..
Not bad..=D

p/s:Leaving this comment just for showing how major boring I am please..xP

Roger said...

lolsss...one of my friends suggest me using black and white de...she's GOOD at photography ><...and u just have to wait for 29/11 la....=DD

yi w3n said...

I know..I saw your friend commented
on facebook and she suggested you use black & white..
And I know..Gonna wait for 29/11 larh..=,=..
Just keep waiting..Just keep waiting.
Just keep waiting waiting waiting..xDD

Roger said...

Gambateh la den XD