Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

school~~

2day go school....ALAMAK...4get 2 wear belt go...NVM... VIP like me dun need it anyway...hahas...then reach class dy...ny remember 2day my pri skul fren B.D...
4get 2 wish her liao...hope she dun mind lar...paiseh~~
after recess,saw fren go take ppl email...i follow oso loh...2 boring lar at class...
no1 knows how 2 tell joke around me oso...DAMN BORING there...just keep SMSing lo...haha...
the teacher blind 1 la....SMS so long oso dunno...lols~~
then go PJ...boring till die liao...go play volleyball wit fren(actually is dodgeball...haha)
that was freaking fun...woo hoo~~can't wait 2 play again on the coming
PJ lesson..hahas...then finish school dy...go cocuriculum again...ma ma dei la...coz
all the pieces i oso learn B4 dy 1...juz w8 4 those noob 2 catch-up loh...haha~
~END~


P/S: Dun Miss Me~~XS

No comments: