Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My BABE

Well.
Due to my BOSS,Miss SAB's wish
Imma update my blog now XD
I've been kinda busy checking out my babe aka Canon 500D
and the continuousandtiring drum practice lately.
There's nothing much to say about it actually
but Imma post a few pics I've taken recently
and let the pics do the TALKING-.-
(I know I'm a LAZY BUM...hehes)



what others usually do with it
(First day)

hehes...perasan betul~

Erm....FB's profile pic XD






To: Miss SAB.
I didn't upload it all cause I hate waiting...
hehes XP

2 comments:

Sab said...

hello..
although, it considered a update, BUT ! im still not that satisfied with it lo okay.
hahah


you better make a better post !!!
;D

Roger said...

Aduhai...this boss is really ma fan la...gotta find a way to get rid of her XD...hahahas