Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

After UEC


Well.
The feeling after UEC's over is kindda weird,I said.
Why??
well,maybe It's because I am not used to live without a target or
playing in school for almost everyday.
Playing too much can be boring please.
I am looking for something new and fun to do currently.
any suggestion??
I am getting tired of this dull of lifestyle already.=(
woke up early like hell,went to school,chatted  all day,went home,had dinner,bathed,facebook then went to bed
I did this like everyday and It's dull in case you didn't know
I know that school's is a must,
but why can't I feel the urge like the first week in primary school anymore?
can't something excited just break into my life already??
is currently addicted to katy perry - Firework.
It's F-ing nice man =D






Ciao~

No comments: