Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

die loh....

Alamak....addicted 2 facebook dy...how??

plus exam coming oso....haiz...haven't start studying~~~

dun wan drop class a ><....plus sleep in class everyday....2 late sleep liao....haiz haiz~~

so freaking scare dat i will fail lar....cannot fail in mid term leh...if fail...sure mati 1 loh....huhuhu....
Nvm lar....start praying 2day...hahas...hope god help me....hehes(impossible lar)+_+'


N so many nice movie coming N da damn exam oso coming...go die da headmaster lar....


wat is eaxm 4 actually??

plus i almost every saturday oso go C.C wit frens ....

scare later effect my studies lar....huhuhu....i am LOST now~~~





P/S: Any suggestion dat can keep me away from comp.??

2 comments:

Carey said...

throw away that computer larr~~

Roger said...

aiyo....very waste leh....hehes