Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

XS

2day go school very very early loh...about 6 then reach dy...so little ppl at class.... then start study bio as 2day got exam mah...hahas...last minutes work everytime....then go everywhere oso took da bio book wit me...like nerd...^^
about 7...then others only start coming...then start exam loh...quite easy actually...but my fren ask me 2 let her see o...i let loh+_+'(pls dun tell teacher k?) That is y frenz r 4 wat...hahas
N 2day is my another fren's B.D again...lols....Happy Birthday ya~~stay happy~~she was very shy wjen we sing 'happy birthday' song 2 her after school...she eventually blushed...muahaha~~plan successful~~hehe
then finish school go tuition,sleep there...haha
too tired la...tee hee~~^^

No comments: