Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Friendship

To me,
Friendship is like a vase
Once it BREAK
no matter how perfectly you stick it back
there will always be CRACKS on it
OKAY,
straight to the point
what I'm trying to say is
I don't give a damn whether we are still friends or not
you  are just a cheap vase with 0 value anyway
so I am HAPPY that a disgusting person like you finally
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY harmony LIFE
Please do me a favor
Never come back


THANKS CHEAP VASE
Your cooperation is truly appreciated


 








AND WATCH THE PUSSY MOUTH OF YOURS
DON'T MAKE ME PUNCH YOU IN YOUR DISGUSTING FACE

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

chill.

yi w3n said...

Don't be like that..
When you losing a friend..
You will feel awful..=(..
Cheer up man..=)

Anonymous said...

Appreciate what's in your hands now.
Hao Nan

Roger said...

>anonymous
chilling ><
>lemon
KAY...I will try
>hao nan
walauA...never thought u will visit de...But I will.thanks =)