Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

who says?

Who says that parents are always right? 
Who says that I must to do everything you ordered? 
Who says that sons/daughters have no rights to correct their parents?
Who says that you can buy everything you want and I don't?
Who says that you can do whatever without informing others but I can't?
Who says that all I know is play,eat,and sleep?
Who says that I must sleep by the time you want me to sleep?
Who says that having fun is a waste of time?
Who says that I can't argue with others when you did it too?
Who says that I can't fight in school?
Who says that I can't hangout with my friends during holiday?
Who says that I must take over dad's business when he retired?
Who says that I have to study account in the future?
Who says that most of my friends are bad?
Who says that going Cyber Cafe is a bad thing to do?
Who says that I cannot fail my exams?
Who says that my result must be better than the other cousin?
Who says that I have to silent my phone when I'm in your car?
Who says that I have to study all day when exam's near?
Who says that you can make any decisions for me without letting me know ahead?
Who says that I can't withdraw my bank saving whenever I want?
Who says that you must know who was I talking to on the phone?
Who says that talking in class means not paying attention?
Who says that the more you study the bigger chance you will succeed in the future?
Who says that I can't break my promises when you've already did it a million times?
Who says that I can't wear something you don't like?
Who says that I must tell you everything?
Who says that I must look at you when you are talking to me?
Who says that I can't drop classes? I did it for making you angry in case you didn't know
Who says all those bullshit above? 




 YOU! you motherfuckingbitchyannoyingrubbishshit MOTHER of mine!
I don't hate you,It's just that I don't like the way you control people around you.
I  am not like bro,he listens to you,but I don't and I won't.
I ain't dog you see,I don't obey others except myself.
If you realized,I have done everything you don't me to.
I did all of that for one reason ------ TO MAKE YOU ANGRY
you see,when you get mad...
there is a successful+victory feeling inside me and I enjoy it a lot.
I am not insane or whatever.I am just a normal boy who doesn't like to be controled.
and I recommend you control others.
and If you like to show off your in front of others so much.
One day, you will regret it.
Just like yesterday's incident.
Did you ask me about my plan that day? No you didn't.
WHY? 
Because you don't care about it at all as long as it has nothing to with you.
But when plan changed suddenly, you were mad.
Even someone blind can see that.
By the way,showing your face's colour won't work in this family.
Especially when you are doing that to me.
It only makes me happier.
=D
.







The reason I post this was because I got nobody to talk to in the stupid dream house of yours.





4 comments:

Carey said...

calm down :)
anger can never solve problems.
you know what is right and what is wrong.
so never follow their steps.

Roger said...

I won't please.I just can't tahan it anymore...plus the bitchy mouth of the weak ass that day....expect the unexpected on Monday

Anonymous said...

chill lax...
dude


PWB

Roger said...

LOLs...after spitting everything out...I'm hell fine!