Who am I?

My photo
HEY there.I'm Roger=).Drums and photography is my LIFE.Thanks for stopping by.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I WANNA

I wanna shout out loud.
Shout  to the whole world.
Shout out all my heart,lung,kidney,pancreas,etc...
Shout at you without letting others know.
Shout at a place where no one will hear.
Shout out everything in my mind.
Shout out all the stress.
Shout till my throat burst into million pieces.
Shout! Shout! SHOUT!

I wanna fight 
Fight with you so that you will regret
Fight till you give up
Fight if you say a thing about me again
Fight no matter who's there
Fight without losing
Fight with every single strength I had
Fight and show others that I'm much better than you,BITCH!
Fight! Fight! FIGHT!






















I wanna find a place where no one will know I won the fight
I wanna find a place where you will not get any evidence that I beat you
I wanna find a place where there is no RULES
I wanna find a place where there is no punishment for doing wrong
Good news is I found that place
and if you get on my nerves again.YOU ARE DEAD!

No comments: